Physician offices, medical centers and healthcare organizations rely on our DocPhones® cloud business communications platform to optimize patient interaction and streamline communications. Conceived after working with successful physician offices and multi-unit medical facilities throughout the country, DocPhones® is designed to satisfy the unique needs of healthcare providers like you.
We know Healthcare providers are under immense pressure to deliver the highest-quality patient care while complying with state and federal regulations and reducing clinic operation costs. With so much at stake, you need a healthcare communications solution that can support you in this new environment without compromise—all while being cost-efficient.
DocPhones provides a highly secure infrastructure and comprehensive solution that allows HIPAA-regulated customers to use our communication solutions from many devices while saying compliant. With business operations and patient interactions becoming increasingly dependent on mobile devices, healthcare organizations need to support responsive communications that improves patient care and satisfaction.
Three Ways Switching to DocPhones® by Clarity
Is Your Prescription For Success– Guaranteed!:
Improve Patient Experiences with Advanced Call Handling
- Unlimited phone lines mean your patients will never hear a busy signal
- You can get calls even if your office internet or power goes out
- Messaging options ensure calls are instantly routed to responsible departments.
- Voicemail to Email or Text Messaging offers instant message playback or message transcription
Accelerate Training To Ensure Quality Care Delivery
If you’re not using your phone system to ensure everyone who calls is cared for, you’re not just missing an opportunity… you’re missing the boat.
- Tools you need to monitor your staff’s interactions with customers and help them do a better job
- Train new employees with listen-in, whisper, and join functions
- Call Recording – selectively record parts of calls or continually record even when calls are transferred to answering services or between mobile devices.
Designed for Busy Healthcare Professionals Like You
With DocPhones® by Clarity, communicate and share information quickly, securely, and easily.
- Keep patients, staff, and colleagues happy while you save time and money.
- Clarity Office Anywhere – mobile apps for iOS and Android ensure you never give you’re your personal phone number
- SMS text messaging for quicker collaboration
- Voicemail to email or SMS transcribes messages and instantly alerts you
- Our cloud-based medical office communication platform offers a comprehensive suite of tools to boost the productivity of your team and ensure your time is keep patient-centric.
We’re not here to sell you, we’re here to help you
We could go on all day, but we’re less interested in selling you on us than we are in helping you make the most of your patient care while reducing clinic operational cost.
Let’s take the next step and have us give you a quote. There’s no obligation. We won’t pester you to close the deal. We just want the opportunity to show you how we can help you by upgrading your phone system.
Most Used Features Include:
Security and HIPAA compliance
From day-to-day business operations to interactions with patients and insurers, healthcare organizations must ensure that their communications support their HIPAA requirements.
DocPhones® by Clarity offers a highly secure infrastructure and comprehensive solution that allows HIPAA-regulated customers to use the our service without impacting their HIPAA compliance.
Quick Communication Options: SMS texting
SMS text messaging and notifications keeps doctors, nurses, office staff, and patients informed and updated. The shortened response times provided by SMS texting allows healthcare providers to accelerate communication. Office teams can text physicians or colleagues in a clinic or patients using a business number. Recipients can reply never needing to know personal mobile numbers. With patients increasingly using mobile devices, SMS texting provides an effective way send appointment reminders and request confirmations too.
Many healthcare professionals want to communicate and share information quickly, securely, and easily. For example,
- General practitioners must collaborate, often urgently, with specialists.
- With primary care and specialty physicians practicing in multiple locations, moving between hospitals, offices and clinics, doctor-nurse collaboration is increasingly important as doctor’s time and attention is divided across more patients and facilities.
The DocPhones® platform allows staff to join conference calls and collaborate at a moment’s notice. Internally departents can use SMS text or Portal Chat functionality to quickly communicate. And with the growing importance of mobility in clinical settings including home care, healthcare organizations appreciate the way the Clarity Office Anywhere mobile app supports collaboration on mobile devices.
Voicemail to email
DocPhones® can send voicemail messages and faxes as attachments to email notifications. This feature allows busy healthcare providers to “read” voicemails and act immediately on urgent messages and respond via SMS or email if necessary. Using a single business number you can manage your voice, SMS text and fax. The Clarity Office Anywhere mobile app allows physicians to protect the privacy of their personal cell phone number by returning urgent patient calls from a smartphone or tablet using a business number. Text messages and online faxes will also show recipients the same business number.
Callers hear a voice menu prompting them to identify the reason for their call for faster service. (EG: press 1 for … press for… ) Customize routing by caller type (such as pharmacy refills, billing questions, insurance providers, general appointments, etc.) Add unique on-hold music or messaging by caller type to further educate callers.
Never miss a call. Redirect callers to another extension, your mobile phone, home office or anywhere you wish. Receive important calls wherever business takes you. Route customer to your mobile phone and seamlessly transfer calls back to your office again.
Caller will never hear a busy signal again. Call queuing ensures all inquires are answered in the order received. Improve office efficiency and customize on -hold message based on caller type: new lead, active customer, returning customer or prospective employee etc.
Paging: Overhead paging, desk phone–to–desk phone intercom
Enables staff to quickly notify colleagues in any location—even across multiple clinics, offices, hospital floors or wards—in real-time—over phones, overhead announcements, or SMS broadcast texts. Administrators without technical expertise can easily create, add, or modify paging groups anywhere from any device.