Inspired by working with successful restaurant operators from across the country, Clarity has all the ingredients to meet your everyday business needs baked into a single service. Our phone system is feature rich and provides benefits that boost customer service, staff productivity, and per ticket revenue.
Our distinct dining packages are designed to meet the demands of both casual as well as fine dining restaurant needs and budget.
If you’re not using a VOIP cloud phone service like Clarity, you ARE losing sales.
Five ways switching to Clarity will
help you serve up more revenue
Stop missing calls
Every call you miss could be a missed sale. With Clarity…
- Unlimited phone lines mean your customers will never hear a busy signal.
- Promotional messaging options can instantly accelerate average tickets by +20%.
- Know what marketing is making your phone ring and where you’re wasting money.
- You’ll get calls even if your office internet or power goes out.
- Missed Call Notification – instantly call back callers who choose not to leave a message.
- Voicemail to Email or Text Messaging offers either instant message playback or message transcription for when large office orders come in after store hours.
Start selling to a captive audience
If you’re not using your phone system to sell products and services to everyone who calls, you’re not just missing a sale…you’re missing the boat.
- In-Ring Messaging lets you play a recorded offer to callers even before you tell them to press 1.
- On-Hold Messaging ensures you’re using your hold time to upsell customers on active promotions or inform them of your unique benefits.
- Studies show that 33% of callers hang up when put on hold. Playing a fun or informative sales message while they wait will keep them engaged and prep them to buy.
Improve your customer service
With Clarity, you’ll get the tools you need to monitor your staff’s interactions with customers and help them do a better job of servicing and selling.
- Monitoring and training tools – hear firsthand how calls are handled and jump-in to save sales and train new employees with listen-in, whisper, and join functions.
- Call Recording – selectively record parts of calls or continually record even when calls are transferred to answering services or between mobile devices. Ensure certainty when order mistakes happen.
- POS Integration – needs point of sale screen pops or custom integration, no problem. We have a number of options to offer you.
Use a phone designed for Food Service Restaurants like you
Who better to help you make more sales than a phone company that specializes in supporting local, regional, national and multi-unit franchises? Clarity Voice is the parent company to FranchisePhones®, the best in breed VOIP service provider dedicated to serving up success for national brand leaders in the industry.
Take advantage of our expertise in your industry
The best phone setup for a plumber is significantly different than the perfect phone solution for a sandwich shop. Our experience serving hundreds of franchisors, franchisees, and independent business, has taught us everything we need to know about the best way to configure a phone system to help you make more sales in your specific industry.
We’re not here to sell you, we’re here to help you
We could go on all day, but we’re less interested in selling you on us than we are in helping you make more sales yourself.
Let’s take the next step and have us give you a quote. There’s no obligation. We won’t pester you to close the deal. We just want the opportunity to show you how we can help you make more money just by upgrading your phone system into a competitive advantage.
Most Used Features Include:
Never a busy signal
Your business buzzes for lunch and dinner as those unique ‘big game days’ or ‘hopping holidays’ but your phone should never buzz busy. Clarity gives you unlimited lines to ensure callers never get a busy signal.
In Ring Messaging Drives Upsells
Increase your average order by 20% by promoting weekly or monthly specials before you even answer the phone. Add short messages before staff take orders such as:
- “Thanks for calling ____. Add a salad today for only $.99!”
- “Thanks for calling ____. Did you know we have great soup and salads as well as Subs?”
- “Thanks for calling ____. Ask about our new decadent deserts for only $2.00.”
Time-of-day/day-of-week routing & promotional messaging
Do you have lunch or dinner specials? Do you take office catering orders or book banquet rooms? Clarity can change your messaging by time of day or day of week.
Hard to Beat Call Handling
Handle an unlimited number of callers. Easily park callers on hold and pick them up from the front or back of the store. Queuing ensures callers will be helped in the order in which they called you. Offer to ring them back instead of having to hold and even add special ring tones to help identify customers from delivery drivers calling in.
HD Voice with Acoustic Fencing
Keeps customer conversations free from extraneous noises and distractions by dramatically improving the most important component of your call – voice clarity. No longer will customers struggle hearing over kitchen noise or overhear customer chatter from the register counter.
A standard feature. Listen to random calls for quality assurance or find a customer’s call if they complain about staff or an incorrect order.
Real time and historical reports
Which ads are driving more callers to you? How many calls are YOU losing? How long are people waiting? With our system you will know how well your team is doing – from staffing to answering the phones and managing your marketing budget.
Missed Call Alerts
You can’t be everywhere, but you can know how many calls you’re losing, how long are people waiting and how to call back people who hang up. Multi-unit owners can know when staffing issues are causing callers to abandon and local store managers get alerted when corporate callers place a large lunch order before their day begins. And we can even email managers missed caller phone numbers or voice mail messages instantly to help you save sales.
Do you have a large facility with catering, party rooms, a full bar? You can answer calls with “Thank you for calling xxxx! For information on our party room, catering and other options press one, or stay on the line to place an order”.
We can connect your analog fax machine and/or provide you with an e-fax account.
Cellular Internet Backup
Not just for your phones, but also your credit card processing and web order flow will continue to work even when your primary Internet goes down.
Managed network services can provide real time monitoring of your Internet service, calling in tickets to your Internet provider if there is trouble.
Virtual or Onsite Installation available
Installing your new phone systems yourself is as easy as plugging in a few cords, but if you want more help, we’ll be happy to install it for you.