Everyone who runs an entertainment venue knows the industry is undergoing a wide range of dramatic changes – and the effects of those changes are hitting all at once to produce a whole new set of major business challenges.
- Sales & Marketing – attracting new customers remains a top challenge as well as encouraging previous patrons to return and bring a friend.
- Commoditization of Services – Daily Deal company’s like Groupon and LivingSocial are devaluing the average ticket for customers seeking excite & delight experiences.
- Staff Turnover – millennial employees bring a revolving door of talent, this is a trend we’ve been tracking for some time, and the pace you need to train new talent is only continuing to heat up.
- Leveraging New Technology – today’s consumers are consumed by their phones. They use them to plan their evenings, manage their social lives, and stream their favorite movies and shows. But it’s precisely because your customers see their phone as their most important too, that Clarity can give you a competitive edge by helping you maximize your call handling capabilities.
Five ways switching to Clarity can help your venue gain more revenue
Stop missing calls
Every call you miss could be a missed sale. With Clarity…
- Unlimited phone lines mean your customers will never hear a busy signal
- Promotional messaging options can instantly accelerate average tickets by +20%.
- Know what marketing is making your phone ring and where you’re wasting money
- You’ll get calls even if your office internet or power goes out
- Missed Call Notification – instantly call back callers who choose not to leave a message
- Voicemail to Email or Text Messaging offers either instant message playback or message transcription for when large office orders come in after store hours.
- Start selling to a captive audience
If you’re not using your phone system to sell products and services to everyone who calls, you’re not just missing a sale…you’re missing the boat.
- In-Ring Messaging lets you play a recorded offer to callers even before you tell them to press 1.
- On-Hold Messaging ensures you’re using your hold time to upsell customers on active promotions or inform them of your unique benefits.
- Studies show that 33% of callers hang up when put on hold. Playing a fun or informative sales message while they wait will keep them engaged and prep them to buy.
Improve your customer service
With Clarity Voice, you’ll get the tools you need to monitor your staff’s interactions with customers and help them do a better job of servicing and selling.
- Monitoring and training tools – hear firsthand how calls are handled and jump-in to save sales and train new employees with listen-in, whisper, and join functions.
- Call Recording – selectively record parts of calls or continually record even when calls are transferred to answering services or between mobile devices. Ensure certainty when order mistakes happen.
- Mobility matters – entertainment staff can’t be chained to a desk. Quickly transfer callers to mobile phones or use headsets or cordless phones to carry on conversations wherever you roam.
- Use a phone designed for Entertainment venues like you
Who better to help you make more sales than a phone company that specializes in supporting local, regional, national and multi-unit entertainment venues? Clarity Voice is the parent company to FranchisePhones®, the best in breed VOIP service provider dedicated helping national brands in entertainment.
Take advantage of our expertise in your industry
The best phone setup for a electrician is significantly different than the perfect phone solution for an entertainment venue. Our experience serving hundreds of franchisors, franchisees, and independent business, has taught us everything we need to know about the best way to configure a phone system to help you make more sales in your specific industry.
We’re not here to sell you, we’re here to help you
We could go on all day, but we’re less interested in selling you on us than we are in helping you make more sales yourself.
Let’s take the next step and have us give you a quote. There’s no obligation. We won’t pester you to close the deal. We just want the opportunity to show you how we can help you make more money just by upgrading your phone system into a competitive advantage.
Here are some of the features our entertainment clients value most.
Never a busy signal
Your business buzzes after school and on weekends. Clarity gives you unlimited lines to ensure callers never get a busy signal. While Call queuing ensures all inquiries are answered in the order received. Improve office efficiency and customize on -hold message based on caller type: new lead, active customer, returning customer or prospective employee etc.
Time-of-day/day-of-week routing & promotional messaging
In Ring Messaging Drives Upsells. Increase your average order by 20% by promoting weekly or monthly specials before you even answer the phone. Add longer educational or promotional messages while they wait for service.
Hard to Beat Call Handling
Callers instantly hear a voice menu prompting them to identify the reason for their call for faster service. (EG: press 1 for … press for… ) Customize routing by caller type (such as existing customers, party planners, employees vs. valued vendors or commonly asked questions such as business hours or driving directions.) Add unique on-hold music or messaging by caller type to further educate callers about new products/services and/or awareness of monthly advertised specials.
The first step to improving your customer relations is understanding where they stand. Monitor calls in real-time with features like: Listen-in, Whisper or Join to deliver immediate coaching during or immediately after calls. Ensure your service is the very best. Quickly step-in, solve issues and train employees to better handle customer inquiries and issues.
When your in charge of delivering a dynamic entertainment experience you can’t be chained to a desk. With Clarity your staff can simply swap the call! You can easily and seamlessly transfer calls between desk phone and mobile devices and back again. Your caller doesn’t even notice the transition and if you’re recording the full experience, you’ll capture the whole conversation start to end.
Text customers updates and party appointment reminders using your business number. Increase internal collaboration with portal chat.
HD Voice with Acoustic Fencing
Keeps customer conversations free from extraneous noises and distractions by dramatically improving the most important component of your call – voice clarity. No longer will customers struggle hearing in noisy environments.
Easy to use, real-time, scheduled and custom reporting. Gain an immediate competitive advantage by increasing lead-to-conversion rates. With our system you will know how well your team is doing – from staffing to answering the phones and managing your marketing budget. Clarity’s dashboard offers insight into answer times, hold times, missed calls, abandoned calls, how many rings before an answer, how many calls go to the answering service etc.
A standard feature. Listen to random calls for quality assurance or find a customer’s call if they complain about staff or an incorrect event booking.
Needs point of sale screen pops or custom integration? No problem. We have a number of options to offer you.
Managed network services can provide real time monitoring of your Internet service, calling in tickets to your Internet provider if there is trouble.
Virtual or Onsite Installation available.
Installing your new phone system yourself is as easy as plugging in a few cords, but you want more help, we’ll be happy to install it for you.